Our reliable essay freelance writers will aid you to out on time. We are able to assure that instant essay copy writer method but not only fairly quickly and bang punctually exercise but as well as acceptable and taken care of procedure paper writer
New Air Conditioner Installation
Installing a brand new air conditioning system isn’t an easy task, you need to hire a professional HVAC contractor to ensure that it is done correctly and to code.
Wilson Heating’s team of air conditioning installation experts have proudly served Washington and Wood counties since 1964. We are the areas most trusted air conditioner installation contractor because of our extensive history and breadth of experience. We install top quality systems, backed by the strongest manufacturer warranties, using the most current industry practices to maintain the highest efficiencies possible. Contact us now to schedule a free in-home estimate!
We Proudly Install:
- Air Conditioners
- Heat Pumps
- Ductless Split Systems
- Gas Furnaces
- Unit Heaters
5 Signs It's Time to Replace Your Air Conditioner
You are your air conditioning’s best diagnostician. Because you live with your system, you know the moment when something isn’t right. By taking the time to observe how your unit is performing, you can help your technician identify the problem for the fastest most efficient resolution.
If your air conditioning is pushing out warm air instead of cool air, it most likely means that your freon level may be low. In some instances warm airflow could be the first sign of a failing compressor.
Reduction in Airflow
It’s not uncommon for debris to collect in the ductwork throughout your home or business. As time goes on, however, this can create blockages that obstruct the airflow.
If you smell bad odors or burning, it can be a sign of major issues. These scents could be related to ductwork mold, electrical fire hazards, or burning wires. All of these can be quite serious and affect the health and safety of your family.
Squeak! Grind! Pound! These types of noises are all signs that something is not right within your air conditioning unit. It might be something as simple as a loose belt or something as serious as broken mechanical parts.
Puddles near your air conditioning unit could equate to either refrigerant or condensation leak. Both issues require urgent repair for your family’s health and safety.
Selecting the Right Air Conditioner for Your Home
When it comes to selecting a new air conditioner for your home the options can be a bit overwhelming, making it challenging to find the right equipment to fit your needs. Our team has the experience and know-how to help walk you through the process of choosing the right model for your home and budget. Below is a list of things to consider before making a decision:
- Size – Make sure you have a professional properly size your system, one that is too large or too small can affect the systems efficiency and level of comfort.
- Efficiency – The higher the SEER rating the more efficient the air conditioner.
- Features – Just like so many things you buy, there are models that come “standard” and models that are loaded with convenient features.
- Brand – Not all brands are created equal, make sure you do your research. You can start with customer and product reviews.
- Warranty – Ensuring your system is safe and protected involves knowing your warranty and what it includes.
- Free Estimate – Never pay for an estimate or accept a price over the phone – a good contractor will offer a free in-home consultation to determine the right sized system.